The 200th Post

This is a BIG moment for me. The 200th post here, one year and one month later, I’m still writing. The reason it’s a big deal for me that I haven’t lost interest in this blog like other things. But that actually have 200 musings, projects, gripes, and whatnot to make 200th posts. And I do like to ramble :) I was trying to decide what I had yet to share creatively on here to make this post worthwhile. Then I had it Robots! Allow me to introduce you to them:




Peace Bot



Fem Bot




Nerd Bot

Green Bot
Beats to go Bot
Awareness or Pink Ribbon Bot
The story: I had acquired a spiral graphic paper notebook, for the soul purpose of filling in the little squares (that’s a post for another day) but then I started to doodle robots. No real explanation on how or why I started to draw them they were just fun. I don’t draw them often either just when the mood strikes me I guess.

Last but not least I wanted to share one of my all time favorite robots and no I didn't draw him:




Bender from Futurama, he cracks me up. The shows not on anymore but I always find repeats now and again. That’s why I chose robots for this post they represent the future. So I am hoping in the future that this blog will:

1. Have more followers

2. Become blog of note

3. Reach 1,000 posts by December

That’s right I’m dreaming with the big girls.

Here’s to 200 more posts!

Comments

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    I'm having a robot party for my oldest, so this is a great idea! I'm going to get some graft paper for the preschool's that come over for his party. I'll test the project out on Mica first to see if it's too advanced for his age, or not. He's still into scribbling. I'm so excited to make a robot cake!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts