Double the posts

I am posting double today because Thursday will be last post for the weekend. I got my two regular weekend nights off then an extra night Sunday whoop! I’ll get to that in a bit.

Do you like my new layout? When I pulled up my page today I noticed there was a note from cutest blog on the block stating on Friday my background would disappear WHAT?? I was a little shocked because I had this background for a while now and I loved CBOB but when I clicked on the note in upper left hand corner to access their site well, I couldn’t pull up their site at all this time what was followed by the fray?

Then I remembered Shabby blogs was the first background site I had chosen before stumbling onto CBOB so I decided to go back there with something choosing, adding, removing, swearing, color changes, and ready to pull my hair out at any flipping second. I got to my page to where I am happy with it. I am disappointed with CBOB taking away my cute Bella background (yes that’s the name of the background can you guess why I choose it?) making me change everything yet again and then have their site NOT work. Shabby blogs you’re it for me! I love my blinkie I found and added bonus they have a Twilight blinkie so it’s win, win.

Now I haven’t done a randomness list in a while so this is what I am looking forward to this weekend and beyond:

*Going to the Zoo. Dad, my brother and I are going to the zoo in Omaha Friday can’t wait! I haven’t been in two years they have a new exhibit too!

*Possibly going to Lincoln to see my cousin Jessica and take in a ball game

*Bade family reunion. Sunday is our annual reunion it’s clear in Leigh Nebraska but it’s always a fun time to see dad’s side of the fam.

*Precious Treasures sale- the shop is having a big huge sale I have a coupon I MUST GO!!

*Catching up with an old friend. One of my friends from my Linden Elementary/Jr. High days is going to be in town this weekend I am hoping to meet up with her and catch up.

*Project runway returns! In one week PR returns and I can’t wait! I am planning to recap the show on here. I fell in love with last season and Seth Aaron’s creative style. I had watched bits and pieces of the other seasons but I truly got hooked last season.

*August 22 Bret Michaels is coming to Omaha!! Shannon and I are hoping we can go to see Bret year #2 in concert!

*Living Dead in Dallas- this is the 2nd Sookie Stackhouse novel based off the TV show True Blood. I have only read the first Dead until dark, and I haven’t really read anything since The Carrie Diaries and the next book for that won’t be till next year. I also must finish my House of Night Series and read the new Stephanie Myer The 2nd short life of Bree Tanner. Anyways the book is good so far! PS. I haven't seen True Blood *gasp* I plan on eventually renting the seasons on DVD and catch up. We don't have HBO (grr)


Speaking of books, I will be sharing sneak peeks of my altered book tomorrow. Enjoy my wordless Wednesday pictures too (they will be up later!) have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts