Bret's Snapple

After what seemed like months of searching on what seemed like a wild goose chase I finally found it! Bret Michaels Snapple Trop a Rocka! Remember the Celebrity Apprentice? He won you know. So being the winner means Bret does whatever Trumps says (like judging the Miss Universe Pageant) or Bret does what Bret wants. Besides Apprentice like duties, Bret’s Snapple gets to be on store shelves everywhere. Well so does Holly Robinson-Pete but that’s besides the point here. I was on a mission to find Bret’s drink mainly (also I was curious about Compassion Berry I’ll admit it) nowhere had it. I wasn’t going to give up.

So I googled it, was able to locate the Snapple website and do a store locator. The main stores that had Bret's Snapple in my town is Hy Vee (didn't have it), Wal-Mart *groan* (ditto) and Casey’s (a local gas station) We have 2 Casey's in town one near my home and the other over the viaduct one of the last gas stations before heading out of town. After work I went to the nearest one nothing. I was ready just to throw in towel knowing I’d never get to try Bret’s Snapple :( but later when I got up to walk with dad I hadn’t tried the other Casey’s well what did I have to loose? Nothing really so I headed there, saying a quick prayer to the Snapple Lady and all the other Snapple characters to please just let me find it here. Lo and behold it was there! Not only that the awesome cashier had a coupon and I paid only 44 cents! Score! Somebody up there likes me!!!! :-D And to think I was about to drive to the next town Arlington to find it all this for a bottle Snapple.

Anyways, so how does it taste? As Bret would say rockin! It’s Mango, pear, peach and cinnamon. The first sip your blasted with a kick of the mango, which I really like. For being diet Snapple too you really can’t tell its diet. Here are some shots of the front and back of the bottle:


Front of the bottle. It's also made by the best rocker on Earth :-)




Of course they had to have the Apprentice logo and Trump on there.
Again what is up with his hair?

From the label:

My new tea is taste bud tested and rocker approved (I believe it now!). I chose to create a Diet Snapple because I am a lifelong type-1 diabetic and I know together we can find a cure for diabetes. And just like being a diabetic doesn’t mean I have to sacrifice having a rockin’ good time, Diet Snapple doesn’t sacrifice great taste. My Snapple-osophy (love that word) is simple: awesome taste (yes), the best ingredients and zero calories (okay Bret I love you but the nutrition facts says 5 calories so you lied there sweetie). And now The Best Stuff on Earth is Better for me. To learn more about Diabetes, check out http://www.diabetes.org/ ~Bret.

Like I said the Snapple delivers, it tastes wonderful from an artist standpoint the bottle is eye catching. My only other complaint is on the inside of the bottle cap they are real facts and it was about Most Lipsticks contains fish scales (um yeah no wonder I wear gloss instead of lipstick ew) it should have been a real fact about Bret or maybe diabetes (Hello Snapple people!!) but other than that… I love Trop a rocka! I must now find Compassion Berry and give it a whirl to be fair after all.

Go get Diet Snapple in Trop A Rocka today! (Boy do I sound like a commercial)

Comments

Popular Posts