Custom Built: a review

Since it was a slacker weekend for me, I didn’t do a darn thing at all, so that left everything to today laundry, cleaning my side of the room, errands, and a bit of crafting. So no crafting picks today but a review of my newly Bret Michaels Custom Built CD enjoy!





Picture of Bret on the inside cover of the CD swoon!

I have been chomping at the bit to get my hands on Custom Built Bret’s new CD for a while now. I almost (almost) bought it at Wal-Mart (boo-hiss!) but changed my mind when Shannon told me I could get it at Hastings for $7.99 as opposed to $9.00 Wal-Mart price take that Wal-Mart! Well Saturday approached and I couldn’t wait anymore. Shannon had told me she had gotten the last copy of Custom Built on Thursday but I assumed there would be more in by Saturday nope. So I went to Wal-Mart didn’t have it either.

Well lo and behold my awesome cousin Debi purchased me a copy!! I finally got through the whole CD today and I love it. Most of it is remixes of his current works Every Rose has its thorn (country mix which is okay I prefer the old version), Go that Far, and Driven. Also a version of what I got is on there as well. The new songs are amazing including two versions of Nothing to Loose one with Miley Cyrus and then Bret’s solo. Okay I have to say it (sorry to offend Miley Cyrus fans) I don’t like her at all especially on this song either; she and Hannah Montanna just need to go away. Really Bret’s version is WAY better I love the sound of his voice! Major swoon!

Overall the CD rocks my world ♥
Anyways he’s coming to Omaha I think around September I can’t wait and I am hoping to go!

Well, that’s it for today I’ll be fully functional tomorrow I promise!

Comments

Popular Posts