Zoom

Okay it’s layout time once again! I have been meaning to show this layout for a while but with so much rain we got this month I haven’t been able to. Because I wanted to photograph this layout outside:




I have been trying to challenge myself to use what I have lately. It hasn’t been easy because it’s been tempting to go out and buy more supplies but if anything it’s has taught me discipline, more than anything. Because I always think I must go get goodies but I have a lot of good stuff at home and have been fortunate to have good friends give me goodies and find stuff at garage sales.

The background for this layout is a Pepsi box. Actually I think was planning to use it for something else but never did you know how that is. How many actually keep the cardboard for paper pack? Raise your hands!

Moving on the close ups: The peace sign ribbon is leftover from what I gave Mary to use.



The flower in the right hand corner is EK success and I used a water bottle cap to pop it up.



The bingo card is EK success (actually all products how crazy is that?) and originally I was it as a guide because it was the same size as my photo (or close to it) but it was meant to be in the layout later I realized.

Letters are from my stash






Stickers are also EK success (sorry my finger is in the shot)

Picture is from the May Museum’s garden I am not sure of the flower type though. It was along the back fence different colors of purple. I swore I thought I took another picture of it best guess not :-/

I believe having good zoom is important in photography. Now I am just a beginner still but I noticed what good zoom has done to my photos I have a lot of great shots!

************************

I am very excited to hear that Project Runway will be back July 29th!!! (It's July already??) I really have grown to like that show. I was thrilled when Seth Aaron won last season. It's going to be on longer too!! It's on Thursdays so that will fill the void of no Grey's for me.

I've decided I will be reviewing my take of the show here on my blog. Because fashison is art too and since I can't sew worth a darn I'll leave it to the peeps of PR. Can't wait!

Until then Later days!

Comments

Popular Posts