Doodles


Feeling kind of blah. That’s why I’ve been doodling, well that and my mojo left yet again. I know I have to keep a leash on it or something.

I feeling blah because mainly it’s personal issues but I really don’t feel like sharing to you on here not yet anyways. I actually still keep an actual journal I just need to write in it more.

While I was doodling, my key lime Bic mark it died on me. Lucky for me I have a green sharpie retraceable in my purse. That means I am going to have to go to Staples (yippee!) and refresh my supply. I am hoping I can contain myself in there. Unless you’re an office supply junkie like me, you don’t understand. Think of it as sending a pothead into a field of weed with bongs up to the yin-yang and no cops in sight. Bad example I know. I will try and get a crafty post on here soon.

But for now I doodle and play Tetris.


Comments

Popular Posts