Flowers and etc

Well, I had planned to share these photos for a wordless Wednesday but from the looks of it my 200th post will be Wednesday since I am now at 199 posts. So here are the photos but with words:




Hy-Vee's floral department is having a rose sale today, buy 2 for a buck. These giant roses are made with tissue paper and the stem is a noodle for the pool serious. I should of snapped a photo of that, but I will try to remember when I go today to get my roses.

The other picture is cute the rose on the umbrella. I've shared flower pics before I would so love to learn how to arrange flowers. Another creative trait is always a plus :) I think it'd be cool to make these giant roses for weddings.

Anywoo, I am trying to get mojo to come back. I gave in and had a strawberry shortcake to perhaps bribe it no such luck :-/ I have been trying to finish my benchmark sketches so I can get them mailed this week and I am about done with those. Mojo or no mojo I have to get them done.

With my 200th post tomorrow I have to do something rather BIG or special since I basically let my 100th post past me by. I will share something I made a while back. It will probably be my most creative post this week.

Until my 200th post later days!

Comments

Popular Posts