Stars and Stripes

*collective sighs of relief* I managed to create something to share with you for July 4th. It's not exactly what I had in mind but I take what I can get.

Stars:




I call it the galaxy necklace. I had gotten these star beads and I was trying to figure out to use them, finally I had some extra dark blue beads on hand. Then on the ends I added two light blue and clear beads with the dark blue. I like the simplicity on this again me learning to love the negative space of items. Reminds me of the illusion necklaces that were popular back in the day.



Stripes:




Bracelet and anklet. I was thrilled to have found my strecthy cording so I was able to re-work the bracelet. I then made an anklet to match using smaller beads.

That's it for me this weekend have a great, safe, and Happy 4th!

Comments

Popular Posts