Bookin'

HOORAY!! Mojo came back like a good little minion! Which is good since I am finally getting around to altering my first book!!! I had thought about looking for a book at Goodwill. It took me a while but I found it:




The solid black cover is what drew me to it. Once I got home and open my altered book instruction book then the ideas flowed like water. I have to do a lot of prep work before I can drive right in with this. Ripping pages, planning the techniques from the book, jotting down my ideas, gathering material, and then painting the pages. This is hard for me because I really want to start I need to plan everything so all my ideas get used so I have been trying to take notes in handy dandy notebook, and I also have been using my oh so wonderful sticky notes to jot down what I plan to do too.

I really don’t have a theme it’s going to be a bunch of randomness. Since it is my first book, I am just playing around you know getting the feel of things. I am thinking I will share a page as I complete it. That way I don’t bombard you all at once with it.




Really, that’s it for now but stay tuned!



Comments

Popular Posts