Glam Flip-Flop

It was a dreay wet day today it makes you just want to stay in and sleep! I did do that most of the day! :) But I knew I had to get up and some things done like laundry (ick) cleaning (double ick), and I had some altered pieces that need to be painted (YAY!) so I got up for a while to
do my chores and then painting but shortly after I went back to bed hee hee hee!

Mother’s day was great but busy with our fundraiser for our Relay team serving the coffee hour. We raised $101.04! That put our team over the $250 mark! We then took mom to lunch at Arby’s (her choice) she loved her gifts BTW! I didn’t get to bed till I think 2pm or so I was exhausted! Later I did try work the creative mojo during the Celebrity Apprentice but just couldn’t get motivated. Bret is still on but boy was it close again! Next week is going to be good because Trump fires someone right away then the others get interviewed by Joan Rivers (last Celebrity Apprentice winner), after that two more will be fired then it’ll be down to two for the finale. I was sad that Cyndi Lauper got fired I really like her but she’s a tough cookie. It’s going to be interesting to see who makes it! (of course I’m rooting for Bret but my 2nd choice is Sharon Osborne I love her!)

Anyways enough babble time to share my project for today:








If you remember the flip-flop box I picked up Michaels, I finally got around to glamming it up! I used some acrylic paints then this acrylic glitter glaze paint that I am loving (I used it on my Aunt’s painting) I added pink garbo ribbon and then some gems to give it bling! Here is another close up of the top:



I should have written down my paint colors the only one I know is ocean blue on the strap part. Bad me I know. :-P

______________________

Meanwhile I have few small altering pieces to work on one being a gift. Plus I’m working on a few cards too. The weather is supposed to be nice the next couple days so hopefully I can photograph my layout for Vicki’s up coming challenge. I am eager to make a trip to Good Will soon too, because I saw a great altering project/love shrine I must try and also I want to try my first altered book.


Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts