Charming

Well I did it again. I lied. As I mentioned Friday about having some great stuff to post, well I had typed out the post that WAS planned for today stuck it in my VBS bag and when it came time for me to post… The bag is at home oops! Lucky for you and me I still have something to share because hey I promise you a post for today (though it is post-dated), a post you shall have.

Anyways…

As I said yesterday I had read another fellow creative person’s post, about making a really funky watch/charm bracelet and I thought how cool is that? Then it made me think of my charm bracelet that I had when I was kid (I had two of them if I remember right) that I got at a garage sale. I don’t where it anymore because the clasp broke, etc, etc. Jump to present day I have one of the tile slide ones now but I guess the trend is over I don’t see them anywhere but it was becoming a rather expensive bracelet. But I started another charm bracelet below:




Sorry the picture is really bad it was 7:30 in the morning when I snapped it when I should have been sleeping.

Moving on I thought I should find that old charm bracelet and fixes it up with some of my new; charms, etc so began the bracelet Safari at 7:30 in the morning. It began with me under my bed rooting for my jewelry boxes. Sidebar: I have so much jewelry that I have at least 3 jewelry boxes, the one was my grandpa made me and holds jewelry I don’t wear anymore, the other is a smaller one it holds jewelry that both my grandmothers wore plus two items that were mine.

When I found the new (ish) charm bracelet I found an empty bracelet chain that I got a while back and was going to do something with it or another. I have no idea where that other charm bracelet is unless it’s in storage at dads in some box, which then it may take forever to find it oops. I did find a loose charm of moms in her jewelry box and then later I dug around and a few things that can be made into charms, an old pendant from a necklace I don’t wear anymore, and an earring that’s missing it’s mate, etc. So I got some out jump rings, and was gearing up to at least get it a start on the bracelet then add the other charms from the old bracelet if and when I find it later.

Now I can’t find my pliers.


*Throws hands up in the air* I can’t win.
To be continued

Comments

Popular Posts