Bret

So have I kept you in suspense??? Okay time for show what I've been working on:



It's in honor of Bret Michaels (using a cigar box lid I love altering the lids!!). Most of you know that he recently had a brain hemorrhage. He just got released from the hospital and is excepted to have a full recovery. Here are some close ups:





This is his solo CD. No I didn't break it for this of the project. One night I went to play it and noticed a HUGE crack in it. Not sure how it happen but I was devestated! So I broke the CD in half and kept the half with him on it and tossed the rest. As an artist we always have to look for the positive in a negative situation :)











Guitar, microphone, pics, and drum sticks are from EK success. The picture is from when I saw him in concert at the State Fair in Lincoln (note: The Fair now has moved to Grand Island, NE) it's a bit blurry but most of them have some kind of a blur to them because we pretty far from the stage (but lucky for me I have good zoom on my camera!)





Silver letters are from my stash. All is left is ribbon for hanging I may get more black ribbon or I think Wal-Mart carries musical note ribbon. Paper is from DCWV premium stacks called The Rock King Mat Stack. I really love the paper in this pack! Loads of funky paper to play with!


This is a picture of Bret from the current issue of People magazine shot two days before he had the hemorrhage. Despite the fact he looks "rough" in the picture I really like it *grins*.

He's currently on The Celebrity Apprentice and he's the only reason I am watching it (I can't stand Donald Trump for some reason maybe it's the hair??). Hoping he wins!

*****************************************

Okay enough of gushing I could probably go on forever! I am planning a Mother's Day craft for my kiddos to make in Sunday School Sunday (they have only two weeks left where did the time go??) and of course making my own Mothers Day card for my mom. Also I have to bake sugar cookies today my church Relay Team is serving coffee hour after the early service that day too whew! I will share photos of my cookies (I bought a special cookie cutter to use) and my mothers projects so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts