Cat and card

So today is my last live post for a while until after the insanity of Relay gets over. It's almost here like 5 days away and I still have quite a bit left to do, trying really hard not to stress but it doesn't seem to be working because my sleep schdule is off. But I will be happy when it's all over however I am already thinking about next year lol!

But onto the good stuff yeah?

Today is my wonderful co-worker Nancy's birthday so here is a card and gift I made for her:





Crafty Secrets girlfriends again (have I mentioned how much I love this pack?) I knew this was perfect for Nancy because has that kind of sense of humor *grins*.



Inside of the card.


The next is also from Crafty Secrets the altered Fairies collection. Nancy loves cats so when I created this kitty/butterfly I knew who was getting it!


I added jewels to the crown for some bling-bling. I didn't a chance to buy a spool for it but I thanks to my creative mojo I came up with a better idea:




Remember those blocks I got at the library book sale? Lucky for me one of the blocks had a letter N on it so I had dad help me drill a hole in the top and attached a bamboo skewer to it. Plus using loads of clear tacky glue too! (The picture of the whole set up didn't turn out :-/)


I added Pip Squeaks glitter glue pen in Jazzy Jade for some extra sparkle :) I know Nancy will love them especially the kitty she loves bling too!

_______________________________________


The weekend was kind of a whirl wind for me not a lot of excitement just working on Relay stuff mainly and planning my posts, which I am about done with *whew* My cousin Debi's girl Morgan (Mason's sister) had her dance recital her studio performed to the music of Broadway. Morgan danced to Marian the Librian from the Music Man. Super cute! I will hopefully make time to check on my fellow blogging peeps that way I don't get too behind on them.


I leave with one final picture:


I finally got to see the Princess and the Frog Friday night. I know it's been forever and day sice Disney made a animated movie brought back good times growing up. Anyways there is a character by the name of Prince Navenne (hope it's spelled right) and my plush friend above here kinda looks like him (minus the sparkly-ness) so that's what I named him Navenne. I can't remember what I named him before but it sticks.
He's sitting on my leg of course when I snapped his photo. I came across him when I was trying to find my contact paper for the cupcakes I made along with like two other plush frogs so yeah it's obivious I collect frogs when I find them and not what I want but I did find it later. Oh well. So Navenne has his own spot on my pillow on my bed now.

Have a great Memorial Day, and a good week send good mojo my way that I survive the week ok? Ok.

Comments

Popular Posts