Shady

Finally I am getting around to getting things the way I want on here I am following all the fellow bloggers out there instead of typing their URL in each time. I got a follow picture of Maggie Simpson my namesake (ha no just kidding). I am working maybe a blogroll, trying to figure out linkage on here, and about me page minor details. Oh I might be changing my blog name I don't know thought about it. I mean when I started this blog nearly a year Maggie the artist just made sense ya know? Because that is what I am DUH but I don't know I thought about the Indie Artist but I doubt you change your URL once you set it up I know you can't on myspace oh well.

Anyways....


It’s time for something creative to share since y’all have been a peach to listen to my ramblings the last few days it’s the least I can do :) Oh thank you those who commented on my challenge from Vicki it always makes my day!!

Relay is in 16 days *yikes* so I am trying to tie up the loose ends of everything as my duty as a committee member. I will say this I want to do it again next year even though the work has been a lot I found myself happy being busy. I will save it for another post but I will share what I discovered recently about why I do this.

This is just a simple project for our site at Relay. We have been trying to figure out a theme for our site and originally I was planning a Hollywood theme but it just wasn’t going to work out so we went with Hawaiian/Beach theme you know how happy that makes me!





These are paper Jumbo shades I had gotten last year for VBS and we also decorated them this year at Sunday school too. Mary thought it’d be cool if we decorated them and hang them at our site. So hence the idea, I just basically colored these with markers. I did add little Hoops and Yoyo cut outs on the one, and one does have foamie shapes (that is my word for them okay?) Easy peasy lemon squeezy, sometimes I like the simple stuff like markers, or crayons to make a project neat.


I have been coloring a lot with markers lately just in between things again. I will be working on a few more Relay related projects in the days to come so you will be seeing them on here!
Oh and I am very excited to doing a photo shoot with my awesome friend Tori tommorrow! We're having lunch and I have been itching for a photoshoot with people for a while so I am stoked!
Later days!

Comments

Popular Posts