Sneaky!

Some blogs I've read they do a bit of a teaser of what they are working on AKA a sneak peak. I thought why haven't do one before? Quite honestly I've thought of doing one until now. Usually I can go to a project from start to finish but I started this project the other morning realized I will need a picture, and possible a root through my stash to complete it. Hence the reason to a sneak hee hee hee!

So without further ado my sneak peek:


I had to take the picture again because the first was blurry *sigh* and I wanted to make sure I didn't give too much away!


The Omaha World Hearld featured in the Living section today goodies to cut to make Mothers day cards how cool is that? But I couldn't find anything on their website to post the link on here grrr. Maybe I'll find it later.
Anyways enjoy the sneak peek hee hee hee! This is fun I may have to do it again!

Comments

  1. you sneaky girl..will come back and see what you are up to...thanks for visiting..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts