Nickelback!


A quick trip to Wal-Greens before the show the 2nd in an hours time LOL when

we made the discovery of Ed Hary cozies that we had to have! This would

so make a sweet tattoo :)

The many awesome stage effects during the show.


The loud bangs kept you awake!





Chad Kroger lead singer of Nickel (and very hot I might add!!)


Chad with the sweet Nickelback logo guitar

What a night!!! As always Shannon and myself were in the presence of greatness last night Nickelback. So much fun above is a few shots from my camera phone. I was impressed that my small camera phone with 5x zoom actually picked up something! :-D

I was a bit mad at myself though I didn’t even think of it until after the fact my cannon power shot batteries were low but I was still managing to snag photos with the camera and didn’t even think about it until I was trying to get photos of the band and my camera kept shutting off talk about frustrating! And yeah realize now I should of spent my money on batteries instead of the Ed Hardy cozy at Wal-Greens. But I did manage a few excellent shots it was so nice to have a screen that’s where some of my best shots came from one favorite of mine that I will eventually share is Chad Kroger brushing the hair out of his eyes. The 2nd favorite is on Shannon’s camera (I was snapping photos for her too) was a shot of Chad and the stage special effects were going off on the same time. I know it’s hard to picture it but eventually you’ll see that too. I am now Shannon’s official photographer! :-D

I am thinking of doing a storyboard type layout since my rock king mat stack is well smaller, I hope maybe after the madness of Relay is settled then I may have more time to play around with the photos. The other part there was three bands that opened for them, which I thought was a bit unusual all the major concerts I’ve been to, two bands have opened and I can remember that (and I can’t remember other IMPORTANT things but that I can remember go figure). The only band before Nickelback I was familiar with was Shine down. I am not really into a lot of the “head banging” bands.



We had an amazing time! Thanks for letting me share the few pictures I have you’ll see the rest soon, and I will be back with something creative soon hopefully!

Comments

Popular Posts