I'm back!

Hello to all! I know it’s been too long but it was nice to have a week off work. Now it’s back to reality. If you remember in school you were asked to do a report of what you did on your summer vacation so I thought I’d share a small report of what I did.

How I spent my week vacation

By Maggie

I started off the week by rearranging my side of the room I share with my roommate. She always rearranging her stuff and I had never done it not since we moved in four years ago! It was quite a task let me tell you. But I am pleased with the results. I actually have a bit more room, which is nice. Tuesday was my birthday. I turned 27 on April 27th. The day was spent on a lazy one I watched some of my favorite movies (including 27 dresses to mark the occasion) 13 going on 30, and I watched Season 1 of Friends. I was surprised by roommate who was very sneaky she decorated the inside of my car with balloons, etc, and then later tricked me into saying we were going patio shopping instead we went to Whisky Creek (one of my favorite places) and we met by my dad and brother! She even surprised me with a cute gift she made herself! A tie blanket, I will have to post a picture of it.

Wednesday I did a little shopping, went to my staff meeting at work, and mowed the lawn. Thursday I went shopping with Shannon in Omaha. She was need of a new camera one with good zoom like my Cannon power shot. We had lunch at Chill’s and laughed so hard! Our search brought us to Best Buy in Village Point where I was able to find her a Cannon like mine. Of course I saw other yummy cameras that I would love to (someday) own. Later I had a meeting with the Relay chairs and my activities partner in crime Shirley. They loved my ideas! Whew. Now just getting everything together and finalized it’s a month away!

The rest of the week was just busy trying to get Relay stuff done, etc. I did sneak some creating time in all my business. And will be sharing soon!

I leave you with a snap shot of classic me shades and ball cap. It’s now my profile picture!





Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts