Kiddos and Charming part 2







The picture above is my two “graduates” from Sunday school Sam and Mason *sigh* they will be in first grade next year I am going to miss them terribly! I have a future project in the works involving some of the kiddos artwork from this year, and I came across some old artwork from Sunday school a few years back too. It’ll be a long process to crop and record all these memories of Sunday school but it will be a nice summer project to work on from time to time.

Meanwhile

If you remember I had a post about re-creating a charm bracelet. Well my mind got changed again. I happen to be on another blog called spottedcanary.com where there is a section called Nifty & Thrifty. They happened to feature a junk drawer necklace; you know odds and ends of well junk made into a fab necklace. I actually liked the necklace idea better than the bracelet; I figured I might wear the necklace more than the bracelet.

That way I can make the necklace now with I have then instead of it sitting around until I find my dang old charm bracelet and I can always re-make the charm bracelet later if and when I find it. The writer Kara Ward says the necklace tells a story so that what got me more interested in finding more charms. I did some digging and here is what I came up with:


I had to take 2 pics to because everything wouldn't fit in one shot.






If you notice in 2nd the picture above (you kind of have to look closely) next to the moon charm is a pair of glasses earring. They are the 80’s style that looks like mini blinds? Anyways I really was sad when I lost the other one so I figured it could be apart of my necklace along with a couple other lost earrings, well as I was digging for more charms in a zip lock bag of other odds and ends was the mate! I was so stoked that I happen to come across the other, I seriously thought it was lost forever you know like with the mates to missing socks (I swear they end up in the same place). A happy ending to what was lost was now found!
Oh, however I still can't find my dang pilers grrrr.

************************

BRET WON THE APPRENTICE!!!!! In case you didn’t know *grins*. I was so tired yesterday from all the excitement so I rested for a bit then got up to watch the finale, I almost didn’t make it! Now I can’t wait to try his new Snapple flavor! Trop a rocka! And Holly Robinson Pete's flavor Compassion Berry is out as well, which I thought was good because her flavor sounds nice too and she didn't walk away empty handed, Trump said she was going to get money too.
It was good to see Bret even though he walked slowly and looked pretty tired. But so glad he was on the show and won!

Have a smashing day!

Comments

Popular Posts