To blog or not to blog

That is the question. For you see I had this great post planned for new category I like to call “artist humor” well I forgot to take pictures to go along with this post and well I was tired went to bed, blah, blah. I do have another post as well but I’ll save that and post-date it for Saturday. I do that I sometimes will have great ideas for future posts, then I after I write them I make a note to take pictures if need then forget. An occupational hazard for me since I have tons on my plate lately, so for now enjoy some randomness.

*Yesterday the sky was blue and the sun shined for the first time in forever!

*I have a garage sale tomorrow and I still haven’t found anything for it yet

*Saw this great idea on fellow artist blog and it involves me finding something that I have no idea where to begin looking for it.

*I hope to go the carnival tonight and get some great shots

* Also hoping to get some funnel cake at carnival

*I need to use my sketch book/idea book more

*My sketchbook cover I decided needs to be decorated

*I must go to Goodwill sometime soon

*Yesterday was Rob Pattinson (AKA Edward) birthday

*I hope to sell more poof ties at the garage sale

*I'm trying to follow other blogs and blogspot says my picture is some how to big and no matter how much I shrink it grrr.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts