Cupcake

How does ones weakness turn into ones demise?

Okay so, we are doing a cakewalk for Relay it was one of the activities canceled last year. Basically a planned by me who really didn’t want to try and come up with a new set of activities ideas this year. Instead of chairs my committee partner in crime and I both decided that the players could stand on cupcakes when walking around the circle and the cupcakes would be drew by yours truly.

If you know me or at least have read the 100 things about me you should know my extreme weakness for cupcakes. So I thought this would be a piece of cupcake ha. Thus began my research to find a decent image of a cupcake to draw from. The first one I chose turned out to be “too swirly” would be hard to draw over and over (10 times to be exact), and I couldn’t blow up very big on the copier. On the 2nd try I found a plane Jane cupcake that I could definitely work my creative mojo around and make the cupcakes rock.

I began the sketch and then afterwards I got hungry for cupcakes and quit. I then planned to start drawing them again Monday night well that didn’t happen either I spent most of my night at work reading Princess Diaries book number 9 or is it 10? For like the millionth time. Tuesday was the concert and that brings me to yesterday so I made sure I had something in the old breadbasket (which I stupidly loaded up on carbs boo carbs!) before drawing these bad boys again.

After drawing cupcake number 1, I went to get these sticky numbers (which are like sticky notes but way cooler because there are numbers!) finished it and went to draw number 2, when I went to get sticky number 2 I made this discovery:



2 is missing and no it’s not because 7 ate (8) 2 instead of 9 I’m guessing it’s back home with the sticky letters (I’m hoping).



Sometimes I wonder if I do this on purpose or just something to annoy the heck out of me. I'm sure I'll laugh about this later (maybe).



Stay tuned for a part 2 when I finish the cupcakes and find #2!

Comments

Popular Posts