Hoops and Yoyo Candy Jar

The oringal plan was to show something I worked for the silent auction of Relay but when I went to download my pictures I downloaded these pictures instead for another post. Oh well so that project will be for another day since I've already have the pictures downloaded of this project it's what I am sharing (plus I am bit lazy).


One of my birthday gifts from my friend Mary was green and pink M & M's. She knows how much I love Hoops and Yoyo (check them out http://www.hoopsandyoyo.com/) I knew I wanted to put them in something special and I remembered I had the cute little jar from Michaels in my altered box. Hoops and Yoyo are here help to help me share this project (when it's chocolate they are eager volunteers!)



This jar is one of two that I worked on over my vacation. I used my clear Hoops and Yoyo stickers to decorate the top and sides of the jar (some of the pictures are blurry it was early after I got off work):








I realized that I also didn't photograph the back which is Hoops and the top no matter how I tried to photograph it kept turning out blurry *grrr* I also added green and pink garbo ribbon on the back hinges which you can't see either *oops* let this be a lesson to me not to photograph so darn early in morning and after working 8 hours all night. Lesson learned.

I will have the silent auction item tomorrow I promise will you be back?

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts