Orange??? An obersvation

Saturday morning I was up VERY early. I was up at 3am and couldn’t go back to sleep. I blame the fact that I foolishly went to bed at a decent time because of the fact I had to be up for a garage at 6 in the blessed morning to help set up. After tossing, turning, and reading for a while I gave in at 5 and got to get going.

I figured I might as well take a bath to kill time since I needed to wash my hair anyways. Now I have mentioned this that for some odd reason or another while in the tub or shower I have come up with some of my creative ideas how funny that the fortress of solitude has given me some of my best ideas. Well as they say you do your best thinking in there and a fun fact Bret Michaels wrote, “Every rose has its thorn” on the floor of a launder mat bathroom see?

Anyways. I was thinking about a cool layout project; when I noticed my shower products, body wash, shampoo, etc all was the color orange. I never thought about but there they were. Sidebar I don’t mind the color orange in fact it’s a very nice color but as far my favorite color is green (which if you have seen my post about Green check it out). Followed by pink, blue, black, and then purple make out my top 5. I only own 3 pieces of orange clothing two t-shirts (one being John Cena’s) and a tank top that I wear to MLC football games in August. I say the fact I don’t wear orange because it makes me look like a traffic cone, and since I so fair skinned (Edward pale) it just doesn’t work like yellow I don’t wear yellow because makes look like I am sick (isn’t their a diease or something that makes you yellow??). I just found it odd that all my shower products including my path poof thing are the color orange. If you don’t believe me I have photographic evidence:





The line up: My body wash from B & B Orange Saphire I got because it smells good ok? Then my face soap stuff, my anti-frizz shampoo and conditoner orange.



My orange rose bath poofy. Oh and that's Dottie she is not orange she is simply here for show.



Then after I get out of the tub I notice:






My frizz stuff the bottle is orange ha!! I so don’t get it. But honestly didn’t plan this I SWEAR I could care less when it comes that stuff I just whatever works or is cheap I just find it funny these turn of events all around a color because I couldn’t sleep, and was letting my mind wander in the fortress of solitude sheesh.

Oh one more thing that I have is orange:




My Cannon Power shot and case oops.

Me and my funny obeservations.

Comments

Popular Posts