Pink Ribbon Spa Box

Here we go! As promised enjoy!!!





As part of Relay each team is asked to donate an item for the silent auction. I decided to get a few items from Bath and Body works (who doesn’t love B & B?) and put the items in something cute with a little creative touch. So I bought travel sizes of Sweet Pea (great scent BTW) lotion, shower gel, and perfume, and a tube of lip-gloss (frozen daiquiri if your wondering). I also have a pink ribbon rubber duck to add for a fun element.

So my plan was to use the clear paint buck I got from Michaels awhile back (remember?) well the perfume bottle is a bit too big and the lid of the paint can wouldn’t close no matter how hard I tried to arrange it. I refuse to admit defeat so I sat there Sunday afternoon wondering what I was going to put these items in. Then I happen to look at the stack of cigar boxes and sitting on top was a paper Mache box so I grabbed it, I put the goodies inside and voila! It worked!! Next how was I going to decorate this box? Then I remembered I had gotten this Scribble Scrabble paper in Pink a while back at PT’s the circles looked bubbles perfect! For top of the box a pink ribbon. Enough babble take a look.





The inside of the box, the crinkle paper is leftover from Easter baskets. I love that ducky but I love it enough to pass it on to someone else it's okay I know where to get more :)






The sides: paper Scribble Scrabble Spring Doodles (Pink) by Cynthia Coulon






I left the top of the lid plan Jane so the pink ribbon could stand out. Which is from my stash of pink ribbons from the forever pink ribbon project I’ve been working on.

I hope whoever bids on this item and gets it enjoys it. Cause sometimes pampering yourself is the best medicine.


****************************

I am actually happy because I have a TON of completed projects which means more stuff to post! Sometimes I wonder if I am ever going to run out of stuff to post but lucky for me it hasn't happen (yet) but I love to ramble!

I know today is Cinco de Mayo and I thought about digging up my sugar skulls to share (the ones from last Day of the Dead) and we went to have dinner at San Anna's (a local Mexican Resturant in Fremont) then to Wal-Mart then I came home and napped. Got up watch Friends and then gather up supplies for a new project and before you know it I had to get ready for work. I am off tomorrow night so I should be back Friday with something to new!!

Until then later days!

Comments

Popular Posts