Pocket grad card



Another post-dated entry, since today is the last day of Sunday school and Mary's niece is graduating from high school today so probably be very little sleep for me today.


Moving on.




I was trying to figure out how to make a card for Caroline Mary's niece Friday, while I was cleaning thus proving my awesome multi-tasking skills. I was digging through my punch out letters for my change bottle when I came across the word Congratulations so I dug out numbers for 2010 to go along with the card.




Nothing seemed to be working for me until I sat down with my box of card making stuff. I noticed my jean paper and that I hadn't made a pocket card in awhile and I noticed I had gold jean paper and FHS colors are black and gold. So so pretty obivious what the card was going to be!





I kept the front simple just with 2010. The back of the card is black (not shown).





The tag is black and the ribbon is yellow to keep with the color scheme (go me!) I noticed that congratulations has a 7 and 5 in it? Strange. Anyways then I went with white letter stickers (EK succuess) for her name.

_________________________

All this talk about graduation has made me think about mine. 9 years ago I believe Friday was when I graduated from FHS myself and then about 6 years ago sometime this month I graduated from TCC wow. I am planning to eventually go back to school I am hoping to visit Metro's Elkhorn Valley Campus possibly this coming Friday if everything works out cross your fingers for me!

Have a great start to the week!

Comments

Popular Posts