Change Bottle

I have just a simple project today. I was in the midst of cleaning yesterday and I needed to craft something. I had got some Snapple Tea on Sunday after watching the Apprentice and the bottle thinking how neat a change holder it’d make. The bottle intrigued me. So just I took some stickers I already had and some punch out letters:





This is only the best picture out of the others I've taken :( I blame lighting, trying to photograph clear glass, shiny stickers- you get the idea. You know when you think the picture looks good on the camera but then when you view up close not so much? Yeah that was my problem.


I added Sponge Bob and fish stickers around it. If you look carefully you can see Mr. Krabs pointing to the word Change it'll do for now. In the words of Peter Griffin it'd be freakin sweet to have some pirate stickers on there later so we'll see. I added a jewel on the top, which you can sort of see.


Over all an easy peasy lemon squeezy activity :)

***********************

Thursday the weather was nasty and I didn’t get to have my photoshoot with my friend Tori but we did have lunch and great conversation.

I also got some projects lined up for the weekend, my scrubber, a graduation card, and an altered project too!

Now for the sad news, Bret Michaels went back into the Hospital after suffering a stroke and they discovered he had a hole in his heart. I was in shock! Guess it had nothing connected his hemorrhage. When I saw him on Oprah he looked great strange how stuff can sneak up on you like that. I know he’s just a rocker and he’s like old enough to be my dad but I have just such a great admiration for him and his music. I mainly have been praying for his beautiful little girls Raine and Jorga being a daddy’s girl I’ve taken this to heart because I’ve been down that road where daddy’s been sick. So I guess now the finale of the Apprentice, which is supposed to be Live may not happen? Hard to say.

But I end this post with a photo of BMB bandanna that I got at the State Fair in September at his show.




Later days.

Comments

Popular Posts