Gloom

The weather has been COLD and gloomy lately it continues today. Grrrr. I so want to go outside and take pictures including my layout for Vicki's up coming challenge but I have to get it posted by tomorrow since it's my weekend off. So looks like it'll be photographed inside *sigh* Plus the yucky weather better stop I have a garage sale for Relay this weekend!

Today I have a VBS meeting pretty excited for that. June will be a busy month with Relay then VBS about two-weeks later. I must run to Alltel today and get yet another new charger. I am lazy and YANK the cord from the plug when I take my charger with me (I tend to be on it a lot because of Facebook, taking pictures with it, etc) and it's stripped at the base *sigh* I just need a new phoe all together but it's going to have a wee bit longer I just have to other expenses including Nickelback coming in two-weeks. The phone itself I just replaced not long ago due to my careless/clumsy nature (that is why I have insurance on it).

Anyways I haven't got anything new to create which sucks but I do have loads to share that I have already made. It seems I am playing catching up (still) since being gone on vacation getting stuff posted, etc.

I broke the crayons to color, which I haven't done in long time maybe that will fuel the creative juices. I am hoping anyways.

Rain, rain, rain (and gloom) GO AWAY!!!!

Later days

Comments

Popular Posts