Snow way!

Hello, Well winter is UN officially here (the official date is 21 also known as the winter solstice) after being “teased” this week with dustings of it the white finally came down and stuck with more on the way bah! Sure it’s pretty when it falls but not pretty when you have to shovel or drive it grrr. It was my first official drive in this stuff with my new car (since October’s snow didn’t really count) the roads in Fremont stink but my little Shorty seemed to handle things okay. I remember when I used to be excited about snow and snow days but now not so much. I rather be home in bed or snuggled in a blanket watching movies. That is why I didn’t get a chance to post a picture of the layout, I dug out ran a quick errand and came home. I had household chores to do, a warm bath waiting for me and well time got away from me (shrugs shoulders) I hope to have something up for you soon!

A happy note, Suh is a finalist for the Heisman trophy YYAAAYYY!!! After Saturday’s disappointing game (I rather not talk about it) a nice bit of redemption let’s hope he wins it! We haven’t had a winner since Eric Crouch in 2001.

Play practice went really well! I am SO proud of my kids they have memorized their lines! Well except for John he was given his lines at last minute because I was afraid one of my students wasn’t going to show. When my class was up for their lines I had asked my students if they wanted me to read the line and have them repeat it back (as we have been practicing it that way) or if they want to read the lines themselves. Jocelyn, Mason and Sam had no trouble reading their lines but when I got to John he blurted out “I don’t know!” It was so cute and funny! Pastor’s wife thinks we should have next year’s play the 1st Sunday in December (um no) Let’s get through this program first okay?



Last but not least Ladies Home Journal’s Dec/Jan issue had crafty Christmas trees too. The article is called the unexpected tree check out http://www.lhj.com/style/decorating/easy/modern-christmas-tree-decorating/ I am just loving the unique ideas out there!


That's it for now soon there will be some crafty goodness on here!

Stay warm and have a good week!

Comments

Popular Posts