Cards, cards and more cards!

Yup. I did it. I made my Christmas cards 22 in fact. Mainly I kept my designs simple and easy. To be quite honest I didn't know I had made so many! Again I have so much downtime at work after I get my nightly chores done so it's a perfect chance to work on stuff like this. I just kept working paying no mind to the time. I just answered the phone when it rang, paged whoever needed to be paged, and taking a break to eat.

I did the same with my greetings and whatnot simple. Actually I was going through my sticker box the other evening when I discovered these Christmas jelly stickers. I had gotten them in a scrap booking gift box from OTC one year and I never opened them. I took a look at the stickers and noticed there were 4 sheets in a packet clear stickers, with green, red, gold, and silver lettering. They had Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings. etc. It was then I realized how cool they were and how perfect they would be to use in my cards! (since my handwriting is rather hurried). But here are my favorites:



It's a bit blurry but on the inside it says "Wishing you warm winter wishes this Holiday season"






Again blurry (I was trying to a close up and the zoom was WAY too close) but this had a jelly sticker on inside that said "Seasons Greetings"




This cutie that's hopping along says on the inside "Hoppy Holidays" LOL :0)



Yet another blurry one but on the inside it says "Wishing you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!"





Just sliding along to say: Happy Holidays!




Inside: God made YOU unique just like a SNOWFLAKE





Same greeting like the above but just a different style.




Materials: I had gotten penguin, polar bear, and snowflake stickers at Wal-Mart. They were a $1.50 a pack you couldn't go wrong. I bought two of each pack. I have one extra snowflake pack unopened not sure what the plan is for them yet.

Paper was all my stash. I had gotten a winter 8x8" pack from Wal-Mart many moons ago and I don't remeber if I made cards one year before with the paper because all I had was one square of each the snowflake, the blue stripe, the blue polka dots, and the blue diamonds. It's definately a head scratchier!

I don't what it is but the penguins are kinda growing on me! I adore snowman and that was what I was oringinally going to use but these lil' guys were hard to resist! I also think the polar bears are super cute too! :0)

I am hoping it's enough cards (maybe more than enough?) They're 10 girls in my department minus me so that's where some will go to. And one will go to the wonderful sweet ex OTC co-worker who sent me my first card Tuesday.

Anyhoo I am glad I stuck with it because look at what I accomplished! And I'm ahead of my game a little bit too now if I could be this motivated to do my shopping!


It's a bit cold here so STAY WARM!

Comments

Popular Posts