It has been

One of those days! The morning didn’t start off good to begin with. I been having trouble with my cell phone charging but I was trying to hold off on getting a new until the beginning of next year but with me that’s never the case. I noticed the slot where you plug in the charger was a little out of line so I tried to fix it with my seam ripper well I made it worse the piece popped out! Of course there was oh no’s and four letters words coming out of my mouth, I wanted just to cry. I also thought bet Bella would never be that clumsy to break a cell phone like me. I ended up having to break down and go to Alltel to get it figured out.

Lucky for me I have insurance on my phone (and believe me it wasn’t the first time I’ve used or the last) so it was just $50.00 and my phone is going to be sent over night to me. I am almost at the end of my contract and I could of gotten a new but with the Holiday approaching I can’t afford one right now. Dad has been awesome and letting me use his cell for emergencies until I get my replacement. I have missed my cell though because it’s how I access my e-mail, facebook, and what not, I know I need to get Internet at home SOON. The texting I am fine without which is a surprise to me since I leave and breathe it just as much a creating but I think it has taught me a lesson plus I’ve enjoyed the quiet!

Then there was an issue at work but it got resolved but it did put a damper on things though after I got off and our landlord has been literally dragging his feet on fixing out doors going on a week now he came and measured them Monday but that’s it I was awake most of the day so I could let them for nothing!

***************************

Enough rambling! Time for some Maui Christmas!! This is just a quickie I will try to post more Thursday:





I have had this flip-flop hook for a while; I got it from work when we’ve had throwaway items from the product room kind of like burnt sacrifices as it were. Anyways one of the other ornaments I got at Garden Ridge was a surfboard. What I like about the ornament is that it doesn’t have a Christmas design on it, so I can use the ornament year round. I just added my green Lei as a wreath and presto! Of course I could add a red ribbon to it and I may change the ornament ribbon to raffia for more of an authentic look. Possiblities are endless!

*******************************

Last but not least still no Christmas spirit but my mojo is slowly coming back, I worked on an t-shirt bag that I had completed a while ago but I didn’t like how I placed the handles so I fixed them and added a tie closure (pictures to come soon I promise!). I am working on a Christmas gift for mom that involves some of the Elvis material that I’ve had forever. As I worked with the t-shirt stuff I realized I have a couple Mustang t-shirts that I must find to make a purse out of too! So it’s slowly making it’s way back.

After the Holiday, I plan on ordering some crafty chica goodness she has the neatest products! You can check them out at http://www.ilovetocreate.com/ her products are at local Michaels stores but not in Nebraska yet (*cross fingers* it’s here soon!) so I am making my wish list!


Thanks for stopping and more to come soon!

Comments

Popular Posts