John Mayer

Today I am sharing an old project from my college days of the one and only John Mayer.

Done in pencil, and charcoal on Illustration board. It wasn’t for a class assignment or anything it was just for me :0)


I became a John Mayer fan in college too ironically enough with his hit “Your body is a wonderland”. Tori’s husband Chad teased me when I visited them last week he used my last name in the title “Your Bade is a wonderland” saying that’d be a perfect pick up line for a guy to use on me LOL. I loved it though! Anyways I bought both his CD’s “Room for squares and Heavier Things” at the time and listened to them constantly. In fact my Heavier Things CD is now cracked :0( from being listened to a little too much! *oops*

I can relate to his songs so much I need to his others and his new one Battle Studies but here is a current run down from two CDs I have of my favorite Mayer songs:

1. No such thing

2. Why Georgia

3. Clarity

4. Neon

5. Not myself

6. Your body is a wonderland

7. Stupid mouth

8. Something’s missing

9. Back to you

10. Split screen sadness

11. Come back to bed

12. Bigger than my body

13. Daughters

14. City Love


I am sure the list will be longer when I get the other CD’s *grins* Anyways his concert is coming up in March *happy dance* I am hoping I’ll be able to go since apparently Kenny Chesney may not be touring this year :0( I always like to try and go to at least one concert every year. This year it was three Santus Real, and Remedy Drive in March, Stacey Donahue and Tell U Ride in August, and of course Bret Michaels in September. I always have a good time no matter who is performing.

I need to check Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers one Vicki’s favorite singers *grins* she said since I’m such a Kenny Chesney, and John Mayer fan that I’d like his music too. I promise to get a CD Vic!

A quick update on Suh he has won two awards Thursday night *yay!* then the big comes Saturday!! I am confident he’ll win it!

I am not sure what the weekend plans are yet. I know the Sunday school Christmas program is Sunday. Would like to go look at lights since it well snowed Sunday and try to clean the room/creative space get it decorated a little better for Christmas. The rest who knows? We shall see.

Sorry for the heavy post but thanks for sticking around and hope you enjoyed John Mayer!


Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts