The Resolutions

As 2009 winds down in the next few days I thought I’d go ahead and share some resolutions with y’all. Actually 2009 wasn’t that bad of a year I can’t complain I got a great job, a new car, and a tattoo. I stuck to most of my resolutions this year, which is a first for me, one of my resolutions was to give me to charities and I am proud to say I did! My entire life people have always been so kind to my family and I wanted to return the favor my main charity of choice was Relay for Life of course and I gave to other organizations through church and also work through the United Way. But without further ado my resolutions or goals for 2010:

*Make more cards then buy them (got a decent start on this, sorry Hall-Mark!)

*Own a pair of cute cowboy (cowgirl?) boots

*Use Glimmer Mist (*gasps* I know I have to yet to try the sparkly goodness of Glimmer Mist)

*Take a few classes at PT’s

*Not keep projects on the eternal back burner for long *ahem*


*Save money for creative goodies

*Continue to give charities

*Be better at managing my money too

*Attend at least one concert (Done. John Mayer March 4th!!!)

*Loose weight (off to a good start on that too)

*Get more people to follow me on here

*Keep up on this blog it is so enjoyable

*Wear my hair down more

*Get Internet at home

*Get another tattoo*

*Speaking of which I am getting my shark re-touched Thursday it has faded in a few areas nothing too major. I love Dr. Jack’s! Paulee (my artist) is so cool, he’s a great guy easy to talk and great at what he does! I plan on hopefully April to get my 2nd I am already looking at ideas, by then Paulee and his crew should be at their new location can’t wait!

Well I had gotten a text from Mary the last night saying that we had a pipe leak in the laundry room and I thought great, I pictured this big mess of water and what not. The details were sketchy but it turns out to be not much of a serious leak:




I snagged this photo when I came home to access the damage. It basically is just dripping but still that's all we need. I am afraid to laundry since ya know it’s near outlets but I wasted my day waiting for the landlord (again) who didn’t show, so I am very sleepy hopefully he will be around tomorrow this is getting old!

Hopefully I will have something to share with you even if it’s a something I already made.

Have a great short week!

Comments

Popular Posts