Husker Fan Boxes

Hello Happy Friday!


I knew I wanted to share something with y'all today but I wasn't for sure what but then since tomorrow is the Big 12 game vs.Texas. I decided I'd show the fan boxes I created not long ago.


This is the one I made from a cigar box. Using Husker Paper and stickers From K and Company. Black paper from my stash. The Husker Ribbon I got at Wal-Mart when game season kicked off.

The white ribbon is how you open the box by lifting it. I know it's blurry but I attached a football bead on the end.





The sides were a combo of black and red stripe, and solid black. For the black sides I just added a Husker sticker

The inside on the lid I added polka dot paper and the Husker Logo on the bottom

Box #1 I was really pleased with and I had some smaller scraps and a few stickers left so I decided to create a smaller verison with one of the papier mache boxes at Wal-Mart.





Same general idea just no ribbon on the top but on the sides of the lid which I had to cut away to fit. I did the solid black again but this time with Polka Dots on the opposite sides.


And the inside again has a Husker Logo/Sticker






**********************************************************************


We got our tree up last night. We got some pretty blue, purple, and silver balls from Jacob's mom, along with blue silver bead garland. Gave the tree a different look. The extras I suggested to Mary we put in a clear bowl on display.



I had a wonderful visit with Tori and Chad yesteray. I took Tori to PT's and she LOVED IT! (I knew she would no one can resist PT's *grins*). I even got some ideas myself added bonus!!


I also finished the wedding pages of the album today, and organzied the other items I have and got a plan so nice it's coming together :0)


It's my weekend to work (ugh) but I am excited for the game tomorrow evening. I will be back Monday to start sharing the wedding layouts.



Have a great weekend and GO BIG RED!!










































Comments

Popular Posts