Rock star album sneaks

The other day I was doing some housekeeping in my e-mail inbox (I have two e-mails one personal and one for everything else) and I ran across some pics I took of an album that I am working on and I haven't share them on here until now.  They're sneaks since the ablum is still a work in progress:


This will be the cover of the album.  I had gotten a bunch of these small sized albums from Vicki I think some of them are from Crafty Secrets?  I plan to use the others for Sunday school.  I was so happy to find some of this punk paper I have left.  It comes from Creative Impressions (I think).


This is a sneak of the inside. The ablum is really funky with different flaps & frames. My color scheme is mostly black, purple, and silver with red being the cover.  I am using my rock king mat stack and black paper from my stash.  The album will be eventually for my Nickelback concert photos and the flap with the stars to the right?  A perfect place for my concert ticket :)

Thanks for stopping by and Later days!

Comments

Popular Posts