GO BIG RED!!!

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!!

I'm very excited today is officially Husker game day!!!  Whoop whoop whoop!

Okay this is the final season for us to play in the Big 12 next year we move onto the Big 10 so that means we won't have the classic rivalries that we're known for like Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma Sooners, to name a few.  But from what I have heard it means bigger better things for us.  Long ago we were in the Big 8 conference and I do actually remember that.  So you will have to bear with me about boasts when we win and rants when we loose (though I'll try to keeping them to a dull roar).  And crafts!  It's not football season without crafts!  I have to come up with some new and exciting crafts to share this football season.  I also must go to Precious Treasures and use their die cut machine to make some Husker Flowers Amy did some flowers for her daughter Liz who is attending UNL you can check them out here

But for today how about a key chain?

The key chain was in some of the stuff Vicki gave me.  The above picture with the N logo and Lil' Red paper is by Sports Solution that I got at Precious Treasures.  The black, red stripe paper is from a very old pack from K & Company I discovered to my disappointment they don't carry anymore :( so I have one full sheet left of the stripe paper and a red/white Husker sheet which is intended for layout (eventually).  Thankfully Precious Treasures rocks and carries Husker paper!  The other is just the logos.

Easy peasy lemon squeezey.  Actually I got a light bulb I need to find some more of these key chains (I am sure Michaels, Hobby Lobby or even Target carry them make some for my friends that live out of state  for Christmas,and that are Husker fans plus since Husker stuff is hard to come by out of state.  I guess they are even fans in China!  The alumi foudation is awesome and sends packages to fans there how awesome is that?  :) 

Have a great weekend whatever you do and GO BIG RED!!!

Comments

Popular Posts