Tin card

I am finally around to sharng my new card idea.  As I've said now like a million times I got a bunch of great stuff from Vicki Chrisman some items were kits from some of the classes she has taught and some I plan using for other things including Sunday school.  One of the kits were these tins:

Which can make a mini album OR a card!  Really I thought how fun and different a small tin could be a birthday card.  Everything is pre-cut and measure (awesome!) we just have to asemble it:

I put the Happy Birthday on the first circle. 

This card is for my co-worker Joy who is my Relay partner in crime and the most awesome lady ever :) I just used some stickers in my stash. 

A card isn't complete without a cupcake that's in the inside here.  (K & Company I so need more!)

I left an extra dot open to write a message here. 



I took ribbon and my X-ron creat a sticker and decorated the sides


The finished product I love the mini flower patch!

And last but not least my stamp that I use on the back of my cards fits perfectly on the back :)

I plan making the same card and giving it to my mom when her birthday comes up in a couple weeks too.  I love having another greeting card option when in a pinch if I can't think of anything I can just grab a tin. 


As always thanks for stopping by come back tomorrow for a randomness post!

Comments

Popular Posts