Me again!

Have you gotten tired of me yet?  In the midst of my Flintstones mainia, I totally forgot that also today was the 55th anniversary of James Dean's death:



I have this same picture in my room!


What can I say about James Dean? One word legend. It's tragic the way he passed.  I've been doing a lot of reading on him and his life.  Fascinating .

Did you know Jerry's Seinfeld's mom her real name is Liz Sheridan but back in the day she was known Dizzy Sheridan and she dated Dean!!!! I'm serious!

Plus it's sad he only made three movies: East of Eden, Rebel without a cause, and Giant.  I love Rebel without a cause.

Okay that's it from I swear stay tunned for tommorrow as I finish up my Halloween room decorating!

"Dream as you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today" ~James Dean

Comments

Popular Posts