Notebooks

The weekend was filled with Football, sunburn, work and Sunday school but more on that later. Question of the day how many of you saw a great idea for something and wish it was YOUR idea?  Show of hands.  Yup my hand was up too.  I discovered this awesome project in the recent issue of Pack-O-Fun Magazine and I was bit jealous I didn't think of it:



Ribbon covered notebook.  You just take a regular notebook, (I used a composition notebook) glue, and ribbon.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy and a great back to school craft.


Then there is pattern in the back of the magazine and copy that trace it onto card stock and glue it down then use letters for you title.  I've made this my idea/planning book. I am trying to get into the habit of jotting down everything before I actually tackle the project .

I also did a smaller notebook too:


________________________________________

Speaking of planning, I am getting excited for Halloween.  I want to start decorating ASAP but I am going to wait just a bit longer.  I dug out my box of decorations and did kind of an inventory of what I had a lot of it is old decorations some I've had since I was a kid.  I sat with a few Halloween magazines I've gotten in the past and I went through them today placing sticky notes on ideas I want to try.  I will have more on that process later!

Yesterday was the 1st day of Sunday school, it went well we only had two kids show, hopefully there will be more soon!  Saturday was the Nebraska game (we won!!) and also our local college team Midland Lutheran College (the name is going to be changing soon) had a game too so I got up and took my brother and Mary to the game. 

I wasn't expecting it to be hot Saturday.  In fact that morning it had been on the cool side.  So I just wore a t-shirt, jeans, and an orange bandanna (their school colors are black and orange).  Well later when Mary and I had a late lunch I noticed my left bicep was burnt.  I really didn't think too much about it, then later while getting ready for work half of my face and neck got burned too.  Mary's face got burned and my brother got it the worse he wore shorts so his legs got it.  Darn Nebraska weather it always changes.  I am pale and I burn easy but hey at least I am not pale as Sheamus WWE's newest jerk of a wrestler:


Yikes.  He said that he uses 100 SPF sunscreen and that he lives in Florida what a dork.  As John Cena  says the human jar of mayo or as Edge calls him Beeker.  Whatevs I am glad I am not that pale. 

Have a great week!



Comments

Popular Posts