Ra ra ra random!!

Today's post is brought to you by the letter R for Random here we go!
*There is 107 days left till Christmas, I'm just saying.

*I am ready for tattoo #2 just need the $$$ for it

*I wish it was Friday (1 more day!)

*BK has blueberry mini biscuits for breakfast now hmmmmm!

*Maggie's blast from the past music of the moment: Bush (side Gavin Rossdale is muy hot!)

*I have bandanna's in many colors but not in white, how do I not have a white one??

*Is changing her mind yet again on her Halloween costume (details later)

*http://www.pinktoolbelts.com/  because all women and girls need a tool belt too (even better it's pink!) even more awesome they have a pink ribbon one

*Is thinking about doing the Race for the Cure in October

*John Cena's new shirt in purple=love (it's Cena approved!)

*Wishes she could quit her job and spend the day creating (maybe someday)

*Maggie's quote of the week "He's a ninja I don't question his authority" 

Later days!

Comments

Popular Posts