An unrelated topic

I know this week I have been in Halloween Mode but on Google this morning I noticed:

It's 50th of the Flintstones.  Holy crap!! The show started this date September 30, 1960.  I of course grew up with re-runs of it thank you cartoon network!  Back when cartoons we're actually good, I mean besides the Simpsons and Family Guy. But of course when I was a kid we had the Flintstones movie (John Goodman rocked as Fred 'nuff said), Pebbles and Bam-Bam get hitched then later had twins.  They are still poplar today with their cereal (Coca Pebbles baby!) I loved the show all the funny inventions the woolly mammoth shower? Genius.

Who's my favorite character?   Dino of course!


Who doesn't love this dinosaur that thinks he's a dog?

And of course Fred is pretty funny too



He is the Homer Simpson of the stone age. 

To the tune of the Flintsones song:

"Simpson, Homer Simpson, he's the greastest man in history, from the town of Springfield he's about to hit a chestnut tree D'oh!"

You have that song in your head now? Your welcome.

PS. I when I get a chance I will find and upload the youtube video of that song. :)

Happy Anniversary to the Flintstones!

Comments

  1. I love the Flintstones! I can't believe they've been around so long.

    Also, I am SO obsessed with the Simpsons, I know exactly the song you are talking about. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts