Husker nails

Yeah another Husker creative post but I wanted to get these photographed and on here before they chip and that is my fingernails I painted for game day:



Left side red and white polka dots





Right side white and red polka dots



Really easy I just took the nailbrush and dotted them on. I used to own a Klutz book called nail art it came with nail polish instructions to do make fun designs. Normally I just paint and go but I took some effort with these Friday.


Of course we won the game, we have an awesome new (and cute I might add) Freshman QB to shakes things up so it will be an interesting season.

___________________________________________

Ok enough football talk the rest of the weekend went okay Friday I had unfortunate experience with my laundry when I left a pen in my lab jacket for work and it got over all my clothes. Half of my stuff is now covered in ink I tried multiple attempts to get the darn stains out but realizes it was a bust because I didn’t catch right off the bat when I took the load out of the washer into the dryer so the stains have set. Two lessons learned 1. Check your pockets before washing and 2. Do not do laundry after 7am when working all night.



Saturday after the game we watched Brittany Murphy’s final movie Abandoned. I was a bit afraid I’d have a hard time watching it because after Heath Ledger passed I couldn’t watch Dark Night (besides I love the old batman movies any day) but I sat through it noticing how sick she looked in the movie she eyes look sunken in, and skinner. I thought for sure I’d bawl when at the end of the movie they dedicated the movie to her. Overall I thought the movie was odd anyways I was expecting a scary/slasher type movie it wasn’t even action packed. Her character Mary’s boyfriend (played by Dean Kane who by the way is not hot anymore like in his superman days) goes missing in a hospital after his surgery. I’ll leave it at that.

Don't really have any holiday plans since I have to work, just hate to see summer go.  I am working on a different altered book, I'll eventually have some sneeks up.

Happy Labor day!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts