Michaels finds

I was very excited to get an opportunity to stop at Michaels today, my co-workers Rhonda, Joy, Shannon and I went to lunch at China Buffet to celebrate Joy’s birthday she loved my card alternative by the way! Rhonda mentioned stopping at Lowe’s and I wasn’t really too excited about going there so I mentioned Michaels and Shannon was up for it!


I actually behaved myself this time LOL. I hope you can see what’s in the picture:



I saw the paper Mache skull mask and loved it. Day of the dead is right after Halloween (I intend to celebrate it) and the example they had done a skull in silver totally binged out. I loved the idea but personally I think I will do my own spin on things. The stickers are cool I plan to make paper frames for them I have to root through my stash to see what will work for them; I love this pink ribbon kit. I am a huge supporter of Breast Cancer awareness month so I also got a new tack pin. Along with Halloween crafts I hope to share a few pink ribbon projects for the month of October.


I am taking vacation time in October so I hope to get some projects done, maybe go to Lincoln, and visit a haunted house and maybe the pumpkin patch?  I am starting my list can't wait!

That's it for today have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts