Move over John Mayer

Because there is a new crooner in town that has taken my heart! I wish. The other day I was in the need of a new CD. My music taste is so different to what it was when I was a teenager (thank goodness). Anyways I almost bought Katie Perry’s newest CD at our local music dive Hastings (they sell books, games and movies too) but I was after something else. Michael Buble.


I had only seen his music video “Haven’t met you yet” and I thought it was pretty cute. Then I began to think about the song again recently. I decided to seek out his CD “Crazy Love.”  I stuck in my car CD player right away.  I almost thought Frank Sinatra was singing really. He sounds almost close to old blue eyes himself. Impressive. I grew up with crooners like Sinarta. 

Then I kinda wished I discovered his music ealier he was in concert in June but I wasn't into him then.  I regret that. If he comes you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be there! I mean look at him:


How can you not LOVE that???



Again sorry JM, I hope we can still be friends.

Comments

Popular Posts