MIA

Nobody move I can't find my glue gun!  Yes that was me earlier saying that to no one except maybe my roommates cat.  Come on, I'm sure you blurt random stuff out loud when no one is around. 

I had actually assembled my pink ribbons yesterday and I decided that adding a drop of glue to keep them together then just depending on the safety pin to that job, it's a little something extra I do :)  so I went to look for my trustly glue gun.  I went to my drawer aka the center of the universe where all my creative stuff ends up (instead of the floor) so I began to dig I find the glue gun sticks, but no glue gun.  I began to dig and try to retrace my steps. When is the last time I used it?  This would be where my mother would chime in she is always asking that question.  Of course I don't remember that's like trying to remember what you had for breakfast ok in my case I didn't have breakfast I went right to bed.

So after a few mintues of searching the drawer again and around my little creative area no glue gun. I was figured there was no point in digging in my shoe boxes for it because they're all stacked and yeah just not happening today.  Then decided well tacky glue works just as well too...

Suddenly I can't find my bottle of tacky glue either. I think the glue monsters (if they exist) are having a cheap laugh at my expense.  The next thing you know on a milk carton will be a picture of my glue gun with the title:

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS GLUE GUN?

Comments

Popular Posts