What I am Thankful for

Today I thought before my ramblings, I'd share of what I am thankful for. So without further ado:

*My faith- I don't know where I'd be without it.

*A healthy family- No major sickness this year and nobody had to be in the hospital YAY!!

*A job-Even though it drives me bonkers sometimes I am so thankful I have a job this time last year I wasn't so lucky.

*Friends old and new- I ♥ you guys!

*Facebook-Even though it is an addiction I am glad I signed on a year ago because that is the reason for finding my old friends and making new ones :0)

*My tattoo- Not only does it represent me but it is a sign that I can do anything I set my mind to and not care what people think.

*My Sunday school kiddos- I ♥ them so much, they make every Sunday worth it for me (even the days that I work Sunday morning and lacking sleep!)

*A car that runs- Nuff said

*My creativity- I thank God everyday that I am blessed with this amazing talent, like my faith I'd very lost without it!

Despite that sometimes life is tough and stressful, I just have to stop and remember these things. Being thankful is everyday thing not just on Thanksgiving.

Moving on, I was such a crafting whiz yesterday that I have pretty much done (most) everything I have and I am going now what? The other projects I have that sit upon the enternal back burner I have to get supplies for and most of the projects I do at work, the ones that are on the burner are too big for me to bring in to work on. I need to get my Christmas card stuff ordered (like yesterday) so I can get cracking on that. Plus I am ordering a few items for stocking stuffers and gifts.

I did the Turkey trot around the Masonic loop today I completed 4 laps which is 1 mile. I was doing good until the last lap I almost keeled over! I have been walking most on a tredmill the last few days and I haven't walked that much since the summer. Plus it was cold but walking I worked up a sweat, it also started to spit on the last lap (ick) but I am glad I ran into a nurse on 4th Floor, that used to go to Curves when I did, she walked with me so it was nice for the company thanks Shelli! I also stuck around and got my H1N1 shot. I figured it was better safe than sorry I honestly can't afford to be sick.

Wednesday is our staff meeting if we have it, I have church later then work. Thursday is my holiday so I get to work that too so no black Friday shopping for me :-( I have never done it, one of these days I will. But we are going to the Christmas walk downtown our good friend John Cooper is going to play his cello so we are going to see him. Plus I want to do a carriage ride I think it'd be fun I plan to take pictures!

Saturday will be my Thanksgiving with my parents. Thursday we are having Mary and her mom's family over Thursday at our house so we'll cook dinner. I can't wait for PT's Black Saturday sale *happy dance* Plus my friend Tori is supposed to be down around this time for 2 weeks she lives in VA with her husband who is in the Navy I can't wait to see them!

Well, that's it for me. I am taking a small vacay from here and be back on Sunday. Until then

HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING!!

Comments

Popular Posts