The unexpected

Thanks for the comments on my layout! It was super fun to play along and can’t wait for the next! I am still getting the hang of things on here with putting up pictures and linking, I have the chatterbox blogging part down as you can see LOL but the rest is a bit strange to me. And I was having FB troubles Thursday so I wasn’t able to get pictures up so hopefully Monday.

Well this post is about the unexpected. It can be both a good thing and a bad thing I’ve learned in the past two days here are my examples. Thursday morning was not a great morning after getting off. I had discovered my right front tire was flat Wednesday night when I arrived at work. I called dad to inform to have the air pump ready when I got off at 7 so we could fix it. Little did I know that I must have curbed it Wednesday night after supper with dad. Tried as we might the tire was not inflating I figured we’d put the spare on it then take the tire in later. Well Dad said he didn’t have much experience with my new car’s tire (duh this being a new car still and all of course not) so we took it over to Jensen’s to get a replacement. That was unexpected obliviously I was just hoping for a mere leak or I hit a nail but nope I got a little too close to good Mr. Curb and he won that battle.

Ok now an example of the good kind of unexpected (also the bad is in this one too but it turns out good I promise!). Friday morning I got up cleaned my creative space, my side of the room, and did laundry. I was done around 10:30 (I think) and as a reward for diligence, I decided to play with a layout that I had in my head for a while. As I worked on it, I ran out of my roll of double stick tape, oh well I thought no worries I do have my trusty glue stick (which I try to stay away from glue unless it’s more complex) It worked for some of the layout not all then I realized I was out of the glue stick *aaahhhh!* there’s that unexpected again! That meant I had to get dressed and go get some more adhesive goodness. You just can’t leave a layout unfinished!!

As I got ready I thought about a box at Dad’s that I had in storage from the move was a box of my supplies in it. Well it couldn’t hurt to stop over and see what’s in the box since I am out anyways. It took me awhile to find the box when I did I was surprised in what I found! Paper tons and tons of scrap booking paper!! This all paper I forgot I even have! I am sure your wondering how that’s even possible to forget something like that? Well to be quite honest since I share my house with 2 other people and I share a large room with Mary, I don’t have the space as I used to so I just took what I needed and the rest went into storage. Again I’ve just got back into serious scrapping again (Thanks to Vicki) plus I have been making do with what I had an artist and scrapper trait no? So imagine my delight pulling the stacks (yes stacks) of paper that I had. Even this beautiful dollar store paper that I haven’t been able to find since the day I got it. Boy was that totally unexpected!!


So lesson is the unexpected can be two fold or three or four :0) guess it depends on how you look at it.

I’ll leave you with that this time. I will be back Monday with that layout I worked on it’s a real pip!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts