Huskers victory leads to...

Another project! Again this proves creative surges happen anytime anywhere! It was halftime as usual and I was in the process of getting stuff ready for work. When I was thinking about what to do with another cigar box. I found another (two down two to go) one Friday and was deciding what to do with it. I had pulled some pink paper from the stack and thought about doing a pink and black box but no wasn’t feeling it.

I am on a break from the shadow box. It is now at a halfway point but now I need to see what else I can do. It’s tough when there isn’t much craft wise to use for the box (Where is Twilight scrap booking paper when you need it??) most of it was been my ideas which have turned out well and I have used some stuff from magazines as collage pieces.

Anyways back to the 2nd box. After thinking that I still have some Husker paper left and then I thought it’d be cool to make a “fan box” for the Husker fan that has everything! I’d like to include some small Husker trinkets and possibly a small little recipe book for yummy tailgating recipes. I know I want to include my BBQ chicken bites (love them!) that are an easy recipe. But guess I will to do some digging. If anyone has a tailgate recipe you’d like to share comment on here there just might be a prize for you! In the meantime I plan on it being a Christmas gift to someone but not sure who I have a couple out of state Husker fans that could probably use the swag since Nebraska swag is hard to come by out of state you know. It’s interesting I must be a die-hard fan creating all this Husker craft stuff (you know when you’re a Husker fan when…) I will have to show everything together sometime!

Meanwhile what a game! We managed to hold them off again we such an awesome defense of course there was a few nail biters as always. This was basically for all the marbles (I’ve heard that a lot this season) wither we get a chance at the Big 12 or not the same for K-State too but now their done, and we play Colorado which I heard they’re not good this year 8-3? Outlook good for us on that one! :0)

Seems everything has gone fast soon Husker season will be over, NASCAR season is done tomorrow but am looking forward to Basketball and of course Hockey!

Can’t wait until tomorrow to see New Moon finally!!! Heard mixed results so I am curious myself but if you know me I’ll love it regardless! So stay tuned Monday I’ll have a review on it!


Until then!

Comments

Popular Posts