A quicke

First of all a close friend of dad and mine are in need of your prayers. Dave Strong has been in FAMC for quite sometime now he has doing much better since being admitted October 22nd. Dave was my principal at Linden for many years and his wife Sue helped me go to camp in Minnesota many moons ago plus she is a part of Relay and an amazing woman. If you want to learn more about what's going on with Dave check out http://www.caringbridge.org/ search davestrong (altogether) it's like blogger. I saw Sue one night when I taking a phone up to 4th floor before my shift I gave her a quick hug and told her that Dad and I are thinking about them. I plan on making them a card!

Dad had a great birthday he loved his gift! In fact he stuck the card I made for him in it! Barry, Dad, Mary and I went to Irvs for supper (oh some of the best deli sandwiches ever!) we took in the Husker VB game while there and which they won thanks to my informative and die hard VB fan Steve who had front row tickets (brat! jk Steve you know I ♥ ya!) to the game. I think dad is becoming a VB fan now too, it was funny he was so into it!

That's it for now!

Comments

Popular Posts