Blah!

I am feeling a bit down today just a lot of things are beyond my control at the moment, I am just hoping things will “perk” up soon. I get to work the other night and a bunch of changes went down just made me feel even worse. Don’t get me wrong I love my job and my coworkers in my department. Just some of the changes that happen effect not only my department but also the rest of the Hospital and it doesn’t help when people gripe over something that isn’t our fault (even though they think it is) we’re just the messengers. We go unappreciated in our job so much that if we were gone the Hospital would fall apart because we are the glue that holds the whole Hospital together not just the doctors, the nurses or the other staff. We are just as important as any of them are and I wish our co-workers would realize it more. It’s just a very frustrating time right now just pray for my co-workers and I that we through this!

On the plus side I am near complete of Vicki’s sketch challenge *happy dance* just have the journaling left then I will take pictures and post them Thursday. Meanwhile I will bury myself into projects to make my mind of the craziness of work but first my creative space is in a desperate need of a cleaning and I have YET to put my Halloween decorations away *oops* guess I want to be Halloween longer (ha ha ha) it just super hard when you work nights and you sleep MOST of the day away (and sometimes the evening). I have just been so tired lately maybe because this cough I can’t shake or the stupid time change *hmmm* either way I have taking advantages of evening siestas more often; when I could be more productive or taken from the wisdom of Chandler Bing: Can you BE anymore productive? :0)

Last but not least HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! Love you so much hope you have a great day!!

Until next time where I will be sharing some sketch challenge goodness!

Comments

Popular Posts