Crafting Binge!

Holy cow! I am needing to craft super bad!! I am going to Wal-Mart and buying supplies. All of a sudden I have this urge to craft my @$$ off! It all started when a sticky situation came up at work and it left me in an uncomfortable position. So I must craft to take my mind off it and of course crafting itself is a true zen. I had started my cousin's birthday card but I realized the patches I have really don't reflect her (I doubt she's into pink skullys like yours truly) so that put me in a pickle and card left undone :-/

I want to get some canvas because I saw Vicki's recent post about using the other side of the canvas and I am itching to try it! Plus I am in NEED of an exacto knife to get started on the shadow box so...

A trip to Wal-Mart! It's the only place that will be open when I get off work (if I decide to go that early). There maybe not much sleep for me so it's a crafting binge I go! I promise I will be back later!

Comments

Popular Posts