St. Patrick's Day tag cards and pin

Another post-dated one for ya since I have a Relay Committee Monday need to get some work done on that and working on the green goodness for Wednesday!

As you may recalled I cut out some shamrocks from green paper scraps I had well they are now tag cards, check them out below:



I added some lapel pins on the cards too (cause I’m cool like that) extra green plus so nobody gets pinched LOL. One the bigger shamrocks I added some glitter glue that I had its Crayola pip squeaks in jazzy jade and seaweed shine. I tried the glitter glue on the little shamrocks eh; no so much it went better on the bigger ones. I also used for my greeting an American Crafts memory maker since I could not locate a stamp.

None the less, the cards turned out way cute. It was a great way to use up scraps!

I will be back Monday to share my 1st Crafty Secrets project!
HAPPY SPRING TOO!!!! :) :) :) :)

Comments

Popular Posts